Dates & Themes
June 25 – August 17 | 9am-4pm
Rising Kindergarten – Grade 5
Week 1: Welcome to BB Day Camp | Kehillah: Building a New Community
Week 2: Party in the USA | Dor L’dor: Heritage
Week 3: Summer of Love | Shalom: Peace
Week 4: The Hero Within | Ometz Lev: Courage
Week 5: To Infinity and Beyond | Tikkun Olam: Repairing the World
Week 6: Once Upon a Time | Manhigut: Leadership
Week 7: Celebrating Israel | Simcha: Joy
Week 8: Surf’s Up | Chaverut: Friendship
Choose your own weeks! (Minimum one full week)
Click here to see calendar of events and field trips!
Day Camp Portland – Weekly Fees
$299 per week after May 1 (Regular Price)
$249 per week before May 1 (Early Bird Price)
$199 per week before March 1 (Inaugural Price)
Day Camp Portland – Add-On Fees
Overnight at BB Camp (Residential) Weeks 3 and 7: $30 per camper (Rising Grades 2 and up)
Transportation and Extended Fees
Extended hours begin are 8am-6pm, Monday-Thursday, and 8am-5pm on Friday. Extended Care will be provided at Congregation Beth Israel and at bus stop locations (Grant Park and BB Camp office).
Early Drop-off (8am, M-F): $25/week
Late Pick-up (6pm, M-Th, 5pm F): $40/week
Transportation (not including late pick up until 6pm)
8am drop-off, 5pm pick-up: $50/week
Family Transportation Discount (multiple children) – 10% off
More bus stops may be added.
Eastside Bus Stop #1 – Grant Park (2300 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97212)
Morning Drop-off at 8am at the corner of NE 36th Ave and NE Brazee St (Bus leaves no later than 8:10am)
Afternoon Pick-up by 5pm at the Playground or Pool (unless adding extended until 6pm)
Afternoon snack provided
Option to register for swim lessons
Grant Pool Swim Lesson Option – Register on PPR Website
2 week sessions – Monday-Friday, 30 minutes, Group Instruction based on Level
* Camp staff will only be available to supervise during the 5pm class.
Westside Bus Stop #1 – BB Camp Office (9400 SW Beaverton Hillsdale HWY, #200, Beaverton, OR 97005)
Morning Drop off at 8am (Bus leaves no later than 8:10am)
Afternoon Pick-up by 5pm (unless adding extended until 6pm)
Afternoon snack provided
- Registration must be accompanied with the deposit.
- Payment of the full balance of the camp fees must be made by May 15, 2018.
- Each application received after May 15, 2018 must be paid in full at the time of application.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be made in writing to the Camp Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deposit paid at time of camp registration is non-refundable. Refunds of any camp fees paid above the deposit amount will only be refunded if the cancellation is received before May 15th, 2018.