Welcome to Summer Camp!
Our goals for campers include:
- Learning the values and ethics of Jewish living
- Increasing self-reliance
- Developing new skills; helping young people grow in a responsible, mature manner
- Creating a democratic group experience within a Jewish atmosphere
- Building friendships for life
- Just plain having fun!
Explore our wide range of activities and programs:
- Incredible Jewish Enrichment programming
- Water skiing, sailing, hydro tubing, paddle boating and canoeing on Devil’s Lake
- Swimming in our outdoor heated pool
- Climbing our high ropes challenge course
- Playing tennis, softball, soccer, and a variety of field games on our ball field
- Participating in programs such as Nature, Arts and Crafts, Singing, Drama, Dancing, and Creative Writing
- Out-of-camp overnights and trips, including beach trips, whitewater rafting, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, and a variety of field trips along the coast