Our goals for campers include:
- Learning the values and ethics of Jewish living
- Increasing self-reliance
- Developing new skills; helping young people grow in a responsible, mature manner
- Creating a democratic group experience within a Jewish atmosphere
- Building friendships for life
- Just plain having fun!
Explore our wide range of activities and programs:
- Incredible Jewish Enrichment programming
- Water skiing, sailing, hydro tubing, paddle boating and canoeing on Devil’s Lake
- Swimming in our outdoor heated pool
- Climbing our high ropes challenge course
- Playing tennis, softball, soccer, and a variety of field games on our ball field
- Participating in programs such as Nature, Arts and Crafts, Singing, Drama, Dancing, and Creative Writing
- Out-of-camp overnights and trips, including beach trips, whitewater rafting, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, and a variety of field trips along the coast
You will be brought to our secure online registration page, which begins by asking you for your user name and password. If you registered for a previous year of Camp or for another BB Camp event, you will have already been issued a user name and password. Should you need assistance, please call Ben Charlton, Camp Director, at 503-452-3443.