We are thrilled to welcome families back to BB Camp!
Spring Family Camps
Family Camp gives an opportunity for families to experience Overnight Camp for a weekend together!
Families will celebrate Shabbat, participate in BB Camp activities, and enjoy the beautiful Camp environment.
FAMILY CAMP FAQ’s
Who goes to Family Camp?
All families are welcome to join our Spring Family Camps! Perfect for families who are new, considering sending a child, or are returning families who want to spend a weekend at BB Camp!
What Camp activities are available?
Families will have the option to participate in many of our favorite BB Camp activities. These include:
- Shabbat celebration
- Canoeing, Kayaking, or inner tubing on beautiful Devils Lake
- Arts & Crafts projects
- Boat rides
- Camp games
- The famous annual Family Camp Talent Show
- and much more!
What are the COVID-19 mitigating protocols?
The health and safety of our community are our number one priority. BB Camp will be following current COVID-19 guidance for this event.
- Cabins: We will have one family per cabin. When families are outside of their cabins and within the same area as other families, they will be required to be masked and distanced from each other.
- Cabin Pods: Families will be split into pods (3-4 families) for scheduled activities and meals. All pod activities follow masking and distancing protocols. Families can request to pod with each other!
- Meals: Meals will be served, and families will have designated dining areas. Family dining areas will be in proximity to others in their pods, with at least 6 feet between each family’s area.
- Screening Upon Entry: When we welcome you to Family Camp, we will conduct our COVID-19 screening, including taking temperatures and verbally checking for symptoms relating to COVID-19.
What is the cost?
Kids over age 2: $125
Kids under age 2: Free!