BB DAY CAMPS DEPOSITS, DISCOUNTS, GRANTS, FINANCIAL AID, AND CANCELLATION POLICIES AND TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
You will be charged a $50 deposit per week of Day Camp. The charge will be added to your account when your application gets approved.
BB Day Camp Discounts
Sibling Discount: Each Child when registering more than 1 child in a family –$25 discount!
Pay in Full Discount: Pay your full tuition by December 31, and receive a discount
Jewish Agency Discount: Are you a Jewish community professional working for a partner agency of the Jewish Federation of Greater Portland? Save $18 per employee on your BB Day Camp session!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Need Based Financial Aid
We try to accommodate all those in need of financial assistance. Please complete the online Camp registration form and submit your deposit for summer camp. The deposit is refundable if the camper is unable to attend Camp for financial reasons. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Office within 14 days of receiving notification of financial award. After enrollment is confirmed, a Financial Aid Application and instructions, will be available on your CampInTouch account. Please contact Chanel Bourdeau at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Jewish Free Loan of Greater Portland – Provides no-interest loans for 36 months to residents of Oregon and SW Washington.
Many families cannot afford full camp fees. Help send a child to camp! Any amount over your camp fees will automatically be applied toward camp scholarships. Todah Rabah – Thank you!!
Cancellation Policies (Day Camp)
- If a camper cancels a session: Cancellations must be made by email to the Youth and Day Camp Services Director (email@example.com) or the Portland Day Camp Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deposit paid at the time of camp registration, regardless of the date of registration is refundable through January 31, 2023, then becomes non-refundable on February 1, 2023, and thereafter. Any camp fees paid above the deposit amount will only be refunded if the cancellation is received before May 15, 2023
- BB Camp continues to monitor COVID-19, and during these unprecedented times, we will update policies, as necessary. If BB Camp cancels any sessions due to COVID-19: Families will be notified immediately and will be provided the following options: 1) contribute your camp fees to BB Camp as a donation, or 2) Credit your deposit and camp fees towards your camper(s) 2024 summer camp session(s).
- B’nai B’rith Camp reserves the right to cancel any camp session/unit due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Parents will be notified.
- B’nai B’rith Camp reserves the right to dismiss any campers during a session due to behavior outside of the Camp Code of Conduct, which is available to parents before the beginning of their child(ren)’s Camp session. If the child is dismissed, parents will be notified, and Camp Fees are non-refundable.
Terms of Enrollment (Day Camp)
- Each camper registration received before 11:00 pm December 31, 2022, must be accompanied by a deposit of $50. All fees, less the deposit, are fully refundable through May 15, 2023, then become non-refundable thereafter.
- Payment of the full balance of the camp fees must be paid by May 15, 2023.
- All camper registrations received after May 15, 2023, must be paid in full at the time of application.
Questions about registration? Contact email@example.com