DATES AND RATES
We are currently running a waitlist and are working hard to safely create additional capacity. Register today to secure your place on the waitlist.
|Rising Grade||Sessions Available||Dates||After March 31, 2021|
|1st-6th||Shabbat Weekend||August 13-August 15||$180|
|2nd-8th||Maccabee Week||July 20- July 27||$1,461|
|3rd-8th||2 week program||June 29-July 12||$2,322|
|July 29-August 11|
|3 week program||June 29-July 18||$2,948|
|July 29 – August 17|
|Session Breaks||July 18- July 20||$275|
|July 27- July 29|
|7th-9th||BB SURFS||$760 add-on|
|9th-10th||4 week program||June 29-July 27||$3,934|
|July 20 – August 17|
|3rd-10th||7 week program||June 29-August 17||$6,652|
|10th-11th||NEW OJA Israel Trip||June 21-July 18|
|12th||SIT||Find out more on our SIT page|
Deposits (Per Session)
- $550 for 3 week, 4 week and full summer registrations received on or after 1/1/21
- $400 for 2 week registrations received on or after 1/1/21
- $300 for 1 week registrations received on or after 1/1/21
Cancellation Policies (Overnight Camp)
- If a camper cancels session: Cancellations must be made by email to the Camp Director (email@example.com). The deposit paid at the time of camp registration, regardless of the date of registration is refundable through May 15, 2021, then becomes non-refundable on May 16, 2021, and thereafter. Any camp fees paid above the deposit amount will only be refunded if the cancellation is received before May 15, 2021. All cancellations will be offered the opportunity to donate, receive a credit for 2022 summer camp session(s), or receive a refund if received before May 15, 2021.
- BB Camp continues to monitor COVID-19, and during these unprecedented times, we will update policies, as necessary. If BB Camp, or mandated by the Governor, cancels any sessions due to COVID-19: Families will be notified immediately and will be provided the following options: 1) contribute your camp fees to BB Camp as a donation, 2) Credit your deposit and camp fees towards your camper(s) 2022 summer camp session(s), or 3) Refund in full, including deposit- Refunds will be disbursed over a period of time.
- B’nai B’rith Camp reserves the right to cancel any camp session/unit due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Parents will be notified.
- B’nai B’rith Camp reserves the right to dismiss any campers during a session due to behavior outside of the Camp Code of Conduct, which is available to parents before the beginning of their child(ren)’s Camp session. If the child is dismissed, parents will be notified, and Camp Fees are non-refundable.
Terms of Enrollment (Overnight Camp)
- Each camper registration received before 11:00 pm December 31, 2020, must be accompanied by a deposit of $250. Each camper registration received after 11:00 pm December 31, 2020, must be accompanied by a deposit of $550 (for 3-week or longer sessions), $400 (2-week sessions), or $300 (for 1-week sessions). Payment will be made online with the application. All fees and deposits are fully refundable through May 15, 2021, then becomes non-refundable thereafter.
- Payment of the full balance of the camp fees must be paid by May 15, 2021.
- All camper registrations received after May 15, 2021, must be paid in full at the time of application.