Welcome to our overnight Summer Camp!
Located on the beautiful Oregon coast, B’nai B’rith (BB) Camp is a vibrant and inclusive Jewish camp serving the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington and British Columbia) since 1921. BB Camp has been a home away from home for generations of campers of different ages, backgrounds, denominations, and abilities. Our unique culture is built on sharing fun experiences in a welcoming environment that inspires all campers to grow, and develop enduring Jewish identities.
BB campers eagerly look forward to our summer camps and all-age year-round programs where they join their camp family in activities like boating on Devil’s Lake, challenging themselves on the ropes course, or laughing with friends while learning a new dance. Campers feel changed for the better, as they learn about themselves, their Jewish identity, and what it means to truly connect with others.
Our amazing summer staff and counselors are the secret to our success; they’re trained, dedicated, and caring. We’d love to have you as a camper, or counselor, in our fun, life changing, BB camp community. See you soon!
Activities at BB Camp
- Tap into your creative side with arts and crafts, singing, drama, dancing, and creative writing
- Explore the beauty of nature on a hike, or from the high ropes course
- Compare cannonball technique in our outdoor heated pool
- Splash into Devil’s Lake with water skiing, sailing, hydro tubing, paddle boating and canoeing
- Play softball, soccer, tennis, or other field games on our ball field
- Hit the road on exciting field trips, including beach trips, whitewater rafting, and dune buggy tours along the Florence coast
- Come together to celebrate Shabbat, or learn about Israeli culture and history through arts and crafts, songs and dance
- Enjoy a balanced schedule of cabin and group activities, electives, and hands-on Shabbat programs
What you can expect
Campers can expect to have FUN at BB Camp (this is summer camp after all!), as they grow their confidence, Jewish identity, and build lifelong friendships. There are endless fun activities and opportunities for campers to make the most of their experience and discover their hidden strengths.
The happiness of our campers is paramount. When you become part of BB, we interview each new family to understand what a camper’s needs may be, and how we can best support them. We’re thrilled to have an Assistant Director of Community Care & Inclusion to lead, and strengthen, our staff with training and mentorship throughout the year. Depending on a camper’s needs, our Assistant Director leads the intake process and is a point of contact for families during the summer.
We welcome campers from big communities, and small; Russian speaking, and Hebrew speaking households; young and old; campers with autism, hearing impairments, visual impairments, learning disabilities, speech or language impairments, and many more. Please contact us to learn more, or if you have any questions about how we work, or what your child can expect. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our Inclusive Philosophy
BB Camp is proud to be a boundless Kehila (community) of different ages, denominations, backgrounds, languages, and abilities. When you’re part of a community like this — one that accepts, and encourages everyone’s strengths — it’s life changing. Campers and staff learn about themselves, relating to others, form a family of friends they’ll have for life, and of course, have a lot of fun along the way!