Grants and Financial Aid
B’nai B’rith Men’s Camp Association and the Foundation for Jewish Camping have generously provided Incentive Grants so that as many kids as possible can benefit from a rich Jewish camp experience. These grants are available to all first time Jewish campers regardless of ability to pay. These grants are not need based.
For more information contact Allison Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-535-3514.
Early Bird Discount: Register before 12/15/12
Maccabee – $10 off JCC Members take an additional $18 off
Sessions 1 & 2 – $40-65 off JCC Members take an additional $18 off
Ask for an additional $50 off! Available for each additional child per family beyond the first Camper registered.
Jewish Communal Professional Discount:
Parents working full time at the Jewish Federation of Greater Portland or any of their partner agencies can receive an additional $100 off camp fees per child registered.
Incentive Grants (only one grant per session allowed):
Dor L’Dor Maccabee Session Grant (2nd-5th grade)
Grant: 50% off camp fees!
- First time Jewish camper
- Entering 2nd-5th grade in the fall
- Registered for B’nai B’rith Camp’s Maccabee Session (one-week session)
Click here to register for Camp now – no additional grant application required
Dor L’ Dor Session 1 or 2 Grant (4th-11th grade)
- Jewish Camper
- Enrolling in a three or four week session for the first time
- Entering 4th-11th grade in the fall
- Registered for B’nai B’rith Camp’s Session 1 or 2
After registering for camp, go to One Happy Camper to apply
PJ Goes To Camp Grant
Grant: $1,000 for a 3 or 4 week session
- Jewish families who have participated in the PJ Library program including older and younger siblings and children who have “aged out” of the program (alumni)
- First time Jewish campers that hope to attend one of BB Camp’s 3-week sessions
- Camper must have participated in the PJ Library program as of September 1, 2012 in order to qualify for funding for the Summer 2013 sessions
After registering for Camp, contact Maddie at email@example.com for information on how to apply
We try to accommodate all those in need of financial assistance. Please complete the online registration form and submit your deposit for summer camp. The deposit is refundable if the camper chooses not to attend Camp or denies the financial aid in writing to the Camp Office within 14 days of receiving notification. Should you have questions, please contact Allison Kaufman, Financial Director, at 503-535-3514.
Many families cannot afford full camp fees. Help send a child to camp! Any amount over your camp fees will automatically be applied toward camp scholarships. Todah Rabah – Thank you!!